BE IN THE HEART
OF THE BROOKLYN
330 Jay Street, Brooklyn
12 Metrotech Center offers Class A office space with sweeping panoramic views and proximity to all Downtown Brooklyn has to offer. From street-level retail, multiple mass transit hubs, NYU's Tandon School of Engineering, to MetroTech Commons, City Point and so much more, 12 MetroTech Center offers next-level convenience and access.
The 32-story, 1.1 million-square-foot building is part of Brookfield Properties' MetroTech Center, a multi-block office campus that welcomes approximately 22,000 people on an average workday.
• 32-story, 1.1 million-square-foot building
• Street-level retail space
• Four-acre landscaped Commons
• Access to 14 subway lines
• Long Island Rail Road within walking distance
• 5 minutes to downtown Manhattan
• 15 minutes to midtown Manhattan
• Panoramic Views
• Separate lobby, elevator core, & dedicated services for office tenants (floors 26-30) create a “building within a building” design.
• Plentiful shopping and dining
• 600+ parking spaces within walking distance
• Direct access to Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge & Brooklyn Queens Expressway
130,100 Total RSF
Partial & Entire Floor RSF
State-of-the-art infrastructure and life safety systems. Ample high voltage power, accommodations for supplemental HVAC
Entrance on MetroTech Commons, a four-acre open space bustling with activity day and night, with optional outdoor seating
Accessible by 14 subway lines and 13 bus routes, MetroTech is Downtown Brooklyn’s commercial and academic hub. The diverse community offers a complementary mix of locals, visitors, professionals and students. Downtown Brooklyn’s unique array of dining, shopping, cultural and entertainment destinations offer something for everyone.
718 923 5302
718 923 8534
212 984 6525
212 656 0576